There are several popular electric vehicle chargers that are commonly installed in Los Angeles County. Here are some of the most popular options:
- Tesla Supercharger: These are high-speed chargers specifically designed for Tesla vehicles. They are located throughout the LA area and can charge a Tesla vehicle up to 80% in around 30 minutes.
- ChargePoint: ChargePoint is one of the largest EV charging networks in the world, with over 100,000 charging spots across the US. There are many ChargePoint chargers in Los Angeles, including Level 2 and DC fast charging options.
- EVgo: EVgo is another popular charging network with over 800 fast charging stations across the US, including many in the LA area. They offer both Level 2 and DC fast charging options.
- Electrify America: Electrify America is a newer charging network that was created by Volkswagen as part of their settlement over the diesel emissions scandal. They have over 600 charging stations across the US, including many in Los Angeles.
- Greenlots: Greenlots is a charging network that offers Level 2 and DC fast charging options. They have several locations in Los Angeles and offer a mobile app to help drivers find and use their chargers.
Call Hangtech, Inc today to have us determine the most logical solution to suit your electric vehicle car charger needs throughout Valencia and the greater Los Angeles County, CA.